Monday, October 01, 2007

NYC Buddy Walk 2007


Well, we did it! Stella and I went to our very first NDSS Buddy Walk ever, with the help of our friend Jeannie, my Uncle Phil and Aunt Cheryl, and Murphy the celebrity dog! This photo to me exemplifies the spirit of the Buddy Walk: Stella made a new friend, little Kyle, and they stuck together for at least half of the walk. Note that Murphy is also part of the team (with Uncle Phil's help).

To view the entire set of photos, click here. To view it as a slide show, click here.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

We're doing our first Buddy Walk on the 13th. What a great picture!

Unknown said...

Good luck--you'll have a great time! I only cried one time, which was a relief. I'm going to post more about my sense of the experience--a little exhausted today.

Michelle said...

looks like it was a fun time!

Unknown said...

It really was--I wish you well on your walk, too!

Cloverland Farm said...

what a precious picture. Bearden turned me on to your blog. I'll be checking it regularly. :) keep up the good work on all fronts (writing, motherhood, etc.). best...laura summerhill-coleman