Tuesday, July 22, 2008

what an idiot

The ever-vigilant Vicki pointed out this article in today's New York Times, evidence that there is still an incredible amount of ignorance out there about developmental disabilities. I won't even put the dude's name in this post since that would only give more energy to his words (and people would find my blog by googling him, argh).


MacGregor Rucker said...

I do my best, generally speaking, to stick by a non-violent approach towards life, but it's hard to hear things from Savage year after year and not dream about giving him a good kicking. Howard Stern was bad enough over the years, but this guy... makes me see red. It saddens me that he has a huge fan base... which brings me back to the pointlessness of violence... so many asses and so little time.

sam of the ten thousand things said...

You've been tagged with a meme.