Thursday, August 16, 2007

oHIo. w/kids and kings


Here I am at my parents' house. Using Dad's computer. In addition to Bobby and Stella, I brought along 2 of my brother's kids--Davey, who is best buddies w/Bobby, and Mary, who just turned twelve and has been a lifesaver.

I have to say that spending days with Stella nonstop is exhausting. She has been giving me opposition at every turn...everything is "No." Mary has helped tremendously--Stella loves her and will cooperate more with her. It especially works well at bedtime, since they are sharing a room, and Mary can get her to sleep.

I sneak in here to use email occasionally, but haven't really been writing much, of course. Reading a book from my Granddad's collection about the Plantagenet kings of England in my "spare time."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you are having a great visit at home.....twelve year old girls are life savers. I know that over-whelming feeling at times, as my little girl can wear me out too.

When you get back, e-mail me [I lost the post you sent me] regarding 'potty' time.