Friday, January 22, 2010

reading with the peeps

Last night my poetry group gave a reading at Cornelia Street Cafe. We published an anthology together in 2008, This Full Green Hour, and this time readers included not only the six of us who were involved in the book, but two other fabulous members, Katie Johntz and Carly Sachs. It was a full house, and a good time was had by all.

I'm so glad to be part of this community--I literally would not have written some of the poems in Saint Nobody without them, and there are others that would definitely not be in the shape they are, thanks to their insights and inspiration.

Here are two videos, courtesy of the lovely and talented Greg Sanders.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Really liked 'Borrowed Book'
It spoke to me. You are, by the way, almost exactly like I imagined. It's a good thing.

Hope all is well. Feel free to drop me an email some time! I'd love an update.